- Our genuine care and concern in resolving unwanted wildlife issues for our clients is our highest mission.
- Hence, we pledge to provide exceptional customer service. Thus, our clients will enjoy the experience of working with us. Our services restore the sense of security in your home.
- Our clients want pest-free homes and businesses. We provide that. As a result, you can trust us to solve your animal removal problems!
"We want you to trust us to solve your unwanted animal removal problems!" Hence, this motto exemplifies our desire to establish trust with each client. We do this by providing a higher level of customer service. We are the answer to your animal removal problems!
Three Steps of Customer Service
- Communication – We vow to provide you with a warm, sincere greeting. Also, we respond to your voice messages within an hour. We will communicate to you each step we will take to resolve your issue. Thus, assuring that you're getting the value from our service you deserve.
- Professionalism – We train our staff to use the these professional methods:
a. Use of our client's name. When speaking with you via telephone, onsite, or in person.
b. We will always dress in a clean uniform. Making sure our appearance is presentable to you.
c. Use Boot/Shoe Covers or remove our shoes at any time we enter your home.
- Post Transaction – our staff will follow up with you. Within two weeks we want to make sure we have resolved your issue.
Customer Service Values
We promise to:
- Build strong relationships. Thus, creating Trusted Trappers, Inc. clients for life.
- Be responsive to our clients wishes. Both expressed and unexpressed, assuring their happiness.
- Empower to create unique, memorable, and personal experiences for our clients.
- Understand our role in achieving Key Success Factors. These factors include embracing community footprints while strengthening The Trusted Trappers, Inc. brand.
- Continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve The Trusted Trappers, Inc. experience.
- Own and immediately resolve client problems.
- Create a work environment of teamwork and lateral service. Thus, meeting the needs of each other and our clients.
- Have an opportunity to learn and grow continuously.
- Be involved in the planning of the work that affects us.
- Be proud of our professional appearance, language, and behavior.
- Protect the privacy and security of our clients. Also, protect my fellow employees, and the company's confidential information and assets.
- Be responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness, professionalism, and efficiency. Thus, creating a safe and accident-free environment.
Our Employee Promise
Our staff is our most critical resource. We all embrace our service commitment to our clients.
We apply principles of trust, honesty, respect, integrity, and commitment. Hence, we nurture and maximize talent. As a result, this benefits every customer, employee and the company.
We foster work environments where we value diversity. Enhancing the quality of life of our employees is key. Fulfilling our staff's individual aspirations strengthens our brand. We are trusted! Thus, we can resolve all of your animal removal problems!
We believe in the Trusted Trappers, Inc. brand.